Administrative Professionals Day is just around the corner! It’s important to take the time this April 24th, to honor your hardworking administrative team. These professionals keep your company running smoothly on a daily basis. In fact, you’re probably a bit lost when they’re out of the office for even one day, right?
Every company needs talented administrative employees, but not everyone is lucky enough to have them. If your administrative professionals excel at their jobs, you should thank them every day — especially on the one day of the year set aside to honor them.
5 Ways to Celebrate Administrative Professionals Day
Don’t have a plan for Administrative Professionals Day yet? No need to worry! Borrow one of the following five ideas:
- Hold a Group Lunch: Take your administrative professionals out to lunch on you! Let them choose the restaurant and enjoy a nice long lunch away from the office.
- Write a Sincere Thank You Note: Tell your administrative employees how much you appreciate their hard work throughout the year by taking the time to write each person a “thank you” note. This heartfelt gesture is sure to make them feel very appreciated.
- Buy a Gift: Ask your whole team to contribute to a gift for each administrative professional on your team. This can be anything you think they’d enjoy — flowers, gift cards, candy, etc. This is a great way to show your appreciation for a job well done.
- Throw a Party: Your administrative team typically plans all activities at your office, so turn the tables by surprising them with a party in their honor! Invite everyone who works with them and ask each person to say a few words of thanks.
- Give a Free Day Off: If you can manage to be without their help for the day, give your administrative professionals the ultimate gift — a free day off from work! Allow them to spend their holiday relaxing away from the office.
Need to fill an administrative position? Contact Barrington Staffing. We’re one of the premiere staffing agencies in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, offering temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing services.