This is a temp to hire position for a Assistant Property Manager. Below find job responsibilities you need to have a car and valid drivers license after the conversion you would be driving to various properties. Customer Service experience in an office environment is required.
• Take photos as needed.
• Post on social media sites and rental sites.
• Provide general clerical assistance to the office.
• Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests and comments.
• Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
• Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
• Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
• Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
• Writing work orders for Maintenance department based on information from tenants, technicians or based on information gathered from site visits
• Issuing keys to technicians/vendors, keeping logs of who has keys and ensuring return of said keys.
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
• Provide accounting support to Property Managers.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
Benefits after 90day conversion
If you have these qualifications and interests please submit your resume to: BurbankJobs@gmail.com; questions about this position? Call 818-954-0054 or if you are already registered with our company reach out to your usual contact about this position.
As required by Article 9 added to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code. SEC. 189.04. NOTICE AND POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYERS. A. Employers shall state in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment that the Employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of this article. Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW. Applicants are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases: RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Section 503 & 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, in all areas of hiring and employment.