Temporary assignment 1 -2 months This role is responsible for handling administrative responsibilities for the Programs teams. Program Assistant duties and responsibilities involve providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, including but not limited to: preparing reports; supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication; and being responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. This role should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures, and have an ability to effectively communicate via phone and email, ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
· General office management
· Track and submit reimbursements and payment requests to Finance
· Assist with audit preparation as needed
· Provide quality customer service to guests, and respond to questions and requests for information
· General reception tasks, including answering and directing phone calls, relaying messages when necessary
· Organize and schedule appointments and meetings as requested
· Generate email, correspondence memos, letters, and faxes
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as needed
· Support staff with meeting preparation
· Maintain program office supplies and order additional supplies as needed
· Additional tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
If you have these qualifications and interests please submit your resume to: BurbankJobs@gmail.com; questions about this position? Call 818-954-0054 or if you are already registered with our company reach out to your usual contact about this position.
.As required by Article 9 added to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code. SEC. 189.04. NOTICE AND POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYERS. A. Employers shall state in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment that the Employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of this article. Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW. Applicants are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases: RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Section 503 & 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, in all areas of hiring and employment.