Fast paced office has an immediate opening for a personable and well-organized General Office Specialist with a solid work ethic.
A successful employee within this Financial Services firm should possess the following skills and abilities:
· Detail oriented, hard-working, and self-motivated.
· Dependable and reliable with strong work ethic.
· Professional Communication skills.
· Computer oriented with intermediate skills in MS Office; quick & accurate typist.
· Ability to work with all levels of staff and problem solving ability;
· Answering/transferring and directing phone calls; take and disseminate messages.
· Keeping inventory and ordering office supplies.
· Copying/Scan records.
· Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
· Managing all outgoing and incoming packages including USPS Mail, UPS, Federal Express and all related shipping supplies.
· General support for special projects as assigned.
Position is temp to hire,
If you have these qualifications and interests please submit your resume to BarringtonJobs@gmail.com, you may call 818-703-8487 with questions or if you are already registered with our company call your established contact.
As required by Article 9 added to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code. SEC. 189.04. NOTICE AND POSTING REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYERS. A. Employers shall state in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment that the Employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of this article. Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW. Applicants are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases: RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Section 503 & 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, in all areas of hiring and employment.